Gram’s Buttermilk Waffles with Apple Pie Topping
Write a review
- 2 cups complete buttermilk pancake and waffle mix
- 1-½ cups water
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet apple slices
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1. In a medium bowl combine waffle mix with water and egg. Whisk batter until all the lumps have disappeared.
- 2. Pour batter into an electric waffle iron and wait 3-5 minutes until the waffles are golden brown. Remove from iron and set aside.
- 3. In a medium skillet combine apples, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cook apples on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes until apples are tender.
- 4. Top each waffle with warm apple topping and serve.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/