Crunch Pak Warm Apple Fritters
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak tart apple slices, peeled and chopped small
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1-½ cups sugar, divided
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- Canola oil for frying
- 1. Preheat deep fryer with canola oil to 350 degrees. If using a skillet make sure oil comes 1-½ inches up sides of skillet.
- 2. In a large bowl mix flour, ¾ cups sugar, milk, apple juice, eggs, apples, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3. Drop batter with a spoon down into hot oil for 3-4 minutes. You can fry up to 4 at a time. Turn one time with a spoon and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden. Place on to a paper towel lined platter to soak up remaining oil.
- 4. Roll fritters in remaining ¾ cups of sugar.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/