Chunky Apple Molasses Muffins
A deliciously sweet way to start the day.
Write a review
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup Crunch Pak sweet or tart sliced apples, finely chopped
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1. Heat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Add apples and stir to distribute evenly.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat milk, molasses, oil and egg in a small bowl. Stir into dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- 4. Lightly grease 8 3-inch muffin pan cups and fill with batter.
- 5. Bake 5 minutes in preheated 450°F oven, then reduce heat to 350°F and bake 12 to 15 minutes longer or until centers of muffins spring back when gently pressed. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/