Apple Sticky Buns
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak® Mixed Sweet & Tart Apple Slices, chopped small
- 1 (16.3 oz.) tube honey butter flaky biscuits
- 1 cup dark or light brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 tbsp. corn syrup
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1. In a medium skillet melt butter on medium high heat then stir in chopped apples. Add brown sugar, syrup and honey to skillet and cook for five minutes until apples are tender and syrup is bubbly.
- 2. Pour sticky apple mixture into the bottom of a 11×7 inch baking pan. Unroll the biscuits and place on top of apple mixture. Turn the biscuits with a fork so that both side are covered in the sticky syrup. Bake for 15-17 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven. Milk or coffee required!
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/