Apple & Raisin Flapjacks
Write a review
- 3 egg whites
- 1-cup nonfat milk
- 2 cups reduced fat buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup Crunch Pak Tart Apple Slices, peeled coarsely chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup teaspoon nutmeg
- 1. In large bowl whisk egg whites until foamy; whisk in milk, then stir in baking mix.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients; mix just to blend.
- 3. Heat griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat; coat with vegetable cooking spray.
- 4. Portion batter onto griddle with ¼-cup measure. Cook until nicely browned, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/