Flavorz Bacon, Apple, and Cheddar Quesadillas
Write a review
- 3 (2oz.) bags Crunch Pak grape Flavorz slices
- 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2.52 oz.) pkg. fully cooked bacon
- 1. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place one tortilla in skillet . On half of tortilla place 4 apple slices, ¼ cup cheddar cheese, and 3 slices of bacon. Fold over tortilla. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium high heat then flip tortilla over. Cook for 2-3 minutes more until the cheese is melted.
- 2. Place quesadilla on a cutting board and slice into four pieces. Repeat same process for next three tortillas.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/