Crunchy Toffee Peanut Butter Dip with Sliced Apples
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet apple slices, sliced small
- ½ pkg. (17.3oz.) puff pastry sheets
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1. On a large cutting board cut pastry sheet in half with a sharp knife. Fold the two pastry rectangle’s edges onto itself until there is a ½ inch border all around. With a knife make several small slits in the pastry and place on an large cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven. Set aside.
- 2. In a medium skillet cook apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until apples are tender.
- 3. Place soft apple slices in a single row on pastry and sprinkle with pecans. Place pastry back into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes more until edges of pastry are golden brown.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/