Apple & Sausage Pizza with Fig Preserves
Write a review
- 2 cups Crunch Pak sweet and tart apples, chopped small
- 1 (11oz.) tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- ¼ cup fig preserves or jam
- ½ pkg. (13 oz.) smoked turkey sausage, sliced thin
- ½ pkg. (16 oz.) part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper, optional
- 1. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Roll out pizza dough onto pan and bake for 5 minutes in a preheated 400 oven.
- 2. Spread fig preserves onto crust with a spoon. Top the crust with apples, sausage and cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with red pepper and slice into squares.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/