Apple, Bacon, and Cheddar Wrap Ups
Write a review
- 12 Crunch Pak sweet apple slices
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ pkg. (16oz.) hickory smoked bacon, cut in half
- ½ cup mild cheddar cheese
- 12 water crackers with cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1. In a medium bowl combine brown sugar and apples. Coat each slice with sugar. Wrap apple slices with bacon pieces. Bake bacon wrapped apples slices on a medium baking sheet for 20 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
- 2. Remove apples from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve on top of crackers. Sprinkle with red pepper if desired.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/