Apple and Ginger Pork Pot Stickers
Write a review
Soy Lime Sauce
- 2 cups seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ (14oz. Pkg.) Crunch Pak sweet apples slices, diced small
- 1(14oz. pkg.) Chinese dumpling rounds
- 1 (16 oz. Pkg.) ground pork
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. mango chutney, such as Major Grey’s
- ½ cup black sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Canola oil
- ½ cup green onion, sliced small
- ½ Tbsp. pepper
Soy Lime Sauce
- 1. In a medium bowl whisk vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, and sesame oil; set aside in refrigerator.
- 1. In a large skillet combine apples, chutney, and ginger. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium high heat until apples are tender; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl add pork, soy sauce, green onion, and pepper. Add warm apple and ginger mixture into the pork and mix well.
- 3. Whisk egg and 2 Tbsp. water in a small bowl. Add 1-1/2 Tbsp. pork mixture to the center of each dumpling wrapper with a spoon. Add egg wash around half the dumpling and crimp.
- 4. Add a small amount of oil to a large skillet on medium high heat. Make sure there is lid. Place 8-10 pot stickers to skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add ¼ cup chicken stock and add lid. Cook for 3-7 more minutes. Place on a paper towel lined platter. Repeat 5 more times. Serve with soy lime sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Crunch Pak http://www.crunchpak.com/